Thursday, April 4, 2013

Writer's Block

It's that moment when I want to overcome and accomplish my journal entry but I can't.
I just want to cry. It's weird how the smallest things can affect me. And the most innocent at that.
I have this great friend. Really, I don't deserve his friendship either but that is besides the point. We just have a very in explainable bond. He has been doing this program that has helped him with his health and has made him into a better person. Confident, strong and positive. Accomplishing every goal that he sets his mind to.
I finally saw this friend the other night and I vented. Let him know the hole I was in and the way I was feeling. I also asked for a push of motivation. Some help to get myself back to where I used to be with my health and my outlook on life. Today he sends me a message. He wants me to go to these meetings or gatherings. What ever it is. It'll make you feel good about yourself. Just do it. Just do it.
So why would someone trying to motivate me to do better for myself bother me as much as it has?

No comments:

Post a Comment