Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Journal Entry #4

Write and complete each of the ten sentence stems below. For Example, someone might complete the first sentence stem as follows: "If I take full responsibility for all of my actions, I will accomplish great things."


  1. If I take full responsibility for my actions, I will broaden my horizon of success and open many doors of opportunity.
  2. If I take full responsibility for all of my thoughts, I will know which thoughts bring me up and which bring me down. Mentality effects every one's level of potential, success, and opportunity.
  3. If I take full responsibility for all of my feelings, I will always be happy go lucky and never depressed.
  4. If I take full responsibility for my education, I will earn my spot on the presidents list every year and graduate with flying colors.
  5. If I take full responsibility for my career, I will master my technique and become the best I can be.
  6. If I take full responsibility for my relationships, I will become more in tune with real people and true friends.
  7. If I take full responsibility for my health, I will run everyday and get on a healthy yet enjoyable diet to live many successful years.
  8. If I take full responsibility for all that happens to me, I will make better choices and create better outcomes in my future.
  9. When I am acting fully responsible for my life, the puzzle pieces will guide themselves into place and I will succeed to the highest extent possible.
  10. If  I were to create my very best self, I will be happy, always positive, building great relationships with great people, succeeding in a career I have an absolute all time love for, and experiencing all the joys and wonders this life has to offer me.
Write about what you have learned or relearned about personal responsibility and how you will use this knowledge to improve life. You might begin, "By reading and writing about personal responsibility, I have learned..."

Personal responsibility makes life easier. For those who know about personal responsibility, you would agree. Getting back into the groove of personal responsibility is tough but learning it was more of a challenge so thank goodness I don't have to start from scratch. Kind of. 
I am responsible for failing out of school last year. 
I am responsible for getting into my car accident.
I am responsible for not being able to keep a job.
I am responsible for gaining my weight.
I am responsible for getting mixed in with the wrong crowd.
I am responsible for drinking and driving.
I am responsible for being negative Nancy.
I am responsible for getting discharged from the Air Force.
I am responsible for not being able to get any other job but a food service job.
But most importantly, I am responsible for the outcomes of my life. 
So I will be responsible for my education.
My career.
Learning. 
Living.
Staying positive.
Keeping my head up.
Choosing the right people and decisions.
Accepting my discharge and making peace with myself.
Moving on.
Growing. 
Spreading my wings and flying.
Losing weight. 
Getting on a schedule.
I am a strong individual. I just have to believe in myself to compliment my strengths. Life is a web. Everything is affected by everything. I believe that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment